1. General provisions
1.1. The purpose of accreditation for the mass media (hereinafter referred to as the "media") representatives and bloggers is as follows:
— to create necessary conditions for their work during the competition;
— to notify them promptly of any events held at the сity press centers.
1.2. Media accreditation is in full compliance with the Russian Law On Mass Media and the Rules set out here.
1.3. Personal data will be processed in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ of the Russian Federation.
1.4. Media representatives must ensure that the data in their applications is correct, complete and reliable, as this data will be used, as provided, in automated documentation.
2. Accreditation for media representatives and bloggers
2.1. Accreditation procedure
Both Russian and foreign media representatives and bloggers can apply for accreditation at city press centers provided that they observe the following conditions:
• Russian applicants must represent media outlets registered with the Federal Supervision Service for Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media, and attach an accreditation letter from the management (template).
• Foreign media representatives operating in Russia on a permanent basis must provide proof of accreditation with the Russian Foreign Ministry and attach an accreditation letter (request) from the management (template).
• If a foreign media representative does not have accreditation with the Russian Foreign Ministry, the application must include an accreditation letter (request) from the management (template).
• Under Russian law, foreign media representatives who are not accredited with the Russian Foreign Ministry shall obtain a proper visa to conduct their professional activity in Russia, regardless of interstate agreements on visa-free travel, and regardless of the individual having a multiple-entry Russian visa. For detailed information, please contact Russian embassies and consular offices in the country of your residence. Visa applicants must show proof of medical insurance for the entire period of their stay in Russia;
• Bloggers' websites and online pages which contain public information and get more than 3,000 views daily must not contain any of the following: strong language; calls for the use of force or the violent overthrow of government; promotion of drug use, extremist religious or political ideas, or information inciting hatred based on social status, race, ethnicity and faith; information that infringes copyright, discloses state, trade or other secrets protected by law, violates data protection rights, or damages the honor, dignity or business reputation of individuals or companies.
2.2. Application filing and consideration
Media representatives and bloggers must apply for accreditation on the city press centers' official website https://footballcitymediacenter.ru/
All fields in the application must be completed, with particular attention to the following:
— correctness of all data;
— requirements for supporting documents and photos;
— cities selected for SMS updates. Accredited media representatives and bloggers will receive prompt updates on the cities specified in their application.
There are no restrictions regarding the number of representatives from a media outlet who can participate in the work of the city press centers.
Applications will be accepted via the city press centers' official website between December 4, 2017 and July 11, 2018.
All applications will be processed within 14 calendar days. Each applicant will receive a response at the email specified in the application.
Accreditation for media representatives and bloggers is valid throughout the period when the city press centers operate subject to their opening hours.
Applicants denied accreditation may not apply again.
2.3. Accreditation badges for media representatives and bloggers
Accreditation badges may be collected as provided below:
— 10 am to 5 pm between May 15 and June 1, 2018, at 4 Zubovsky Boulevard.
— 10 am to 7 pm between June 4 and July 15, 2018 at 1 Bolshaya Dmitrovka Street.
In St. Petersburg, Sochi, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Kaliningrad, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Saransk and Ekaterinburg:
— 10 am to 7 pm between June 13 and July 15, 2018.
Contact information and opening hours can be found on the city press centers' official website: https://footballcitymediacenter.ru/
Accreditation badges will be issued only when the following terms are observed:
— accreditation is confirmed in the city press centers' application database;
— the applicant collects the badge in person and produces the ID specified in the application;
— if collected by a proxy, the proxy must produce their passport and a letter of attorney on the media outlet's letterhead with the signature of the media outlet's head and the company seal (template);
— foreign media representatives who are not accredited with the Russian Foreign Ministry will only be issued City Press Center badges only if they can produce a visa corresponding with the purpose of their stay in Russia.
Badges are personalized and may not be passed to other persons. Accredited media representatives and bloggers must carry their badges at all times and produce them whenever requested by city press center security or staff.
Lost accreditation badges must be immediately reported, after which they will be cancelled. A duplicate will be issued upon a written request of the holder.
2.4. Access to events
Accreditation for media representatives and bloggers is valid throughout the period when the city press centers operate. Each badge will be issued once only and allow access to the city press centers in any city where such press centers operate.
Individuals wearing dirty clothes, sportswear, beachwear, sports shoes or beach sandals as well as individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to the city press centers.
Accreditation badges do not entitle their holders to attend sport events and other press venues.
3. Denied accreditation
The management of the city press centers has the right to reject any application without providing an explanation.
4. Rights and obligations of accredited media representatives and bloggers
4.1. An accredited media representative or blogger may:
• participate in news conferences, briefings and other press events using the press center's facilities;
• use all the services and facilities designated for journalists and bloggers;
• receive information on official events (press releases, programs, newsletters, etc.).
4.2. An accredited media representative or blogger will:
• pause (stop) photography, filming or sound recording if requested by the security or staff at the city press centers;
• not distribute any print publications within the city press center premises without prior approval;
• respect the law and legal interests of event participants and the city press centers' staff, as well as observe the general code of ethics while performing their professional duties.